Thursday, March 1, 2012

Prophesy To These Bones

Lord, I have always seen graveyards as the place of unfulfilled dreams, desires and potential. In the natural they are and the graveyards of dead dreams within me would be the same if it weren’t for You. You are indeed my Resurrection Life and I choose to believe nothing is impossible with You. All it takes is one breath of Your mouth and everything lives…everything is made brand new.

But the voice of the enemy likes to take the dry bones and use them against me. He longs for me to doubt Your goodness…Your faithfulness. He wants them to draw the very life and moisture out of my heart and cause me to walk in unbelief. Instead I choose to listen to You and I do so by faith. I believe You are good and that You reward those who seek You…those who trust in Your name. Lord, the time has come to rise and shine with a heart of joyous praise, for You are faithful. Your love endures forever regardless of what takes place around or within me..

Resurrection life is not for some future day…it is for me right here and right now. I embrace resurrection ….. I receive a new freedom today…a new freedom to believe in ways I never have before. Help me to not look back. Help me to set my face in Your direction…and according to the truth of Your Word. Lord, as I choose to worship even in the tough times I am asking You create in me a clean heart and a steadfast spirit... 

 I mount up with the wings of an eagle and I soar to the heights of promise. Any graveyards of dry bones in my life are even this moment being resurrected to bring forth a living future and hope. I arise and I worship. I arise and I proclaim. I arise and dance the dance of victory on this side of the Red Sea. Since You are for me, who can be against me? NO ONE! I arise to do great things for great things YOU have done for me.

I declare with a heart of faith that I hear the whispers of Your voice over the rattling of dry bones. Faith will hear me speak Your Word and faith will come. The ears of faith are open to the Word coming out of my mouth.  I choose to arise and worship You with a heart of faith believing all is well in You regardless of what I see or feel. I receive the ability to move…the ability to dance. I embrace the Living Word. I come into agreement and I live. The framework of my life is being built line upon line, tissue upon tissue and muscle upon muscle. Every fiber of my being is coming into alignment with Your Word. My dry bones live. I declare that I am becoming more responsive to You moment by moment. I am moving in motion to the beating of Your heart…to the inhaling and exhaling of Your very breath. I am in sync with You…. I DECLARE THIS WITH A HEART OF FAITH!! Amen

I started to write this a few months ago and I finally was able to finish it. I pray you like it as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment