Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello God

HELLO GOD,

I called tonight, to talk a little while before I get ready for bed and want to share with you my today’s anxieties and worries. I also ask you to give me another good night of restful sleep, give me the peace of mind and the ability to relax.
Fulfill my needs for mental and physical restoration so I may wake up ready for another beautiful day, which I hope YOU will allow me to enjoy. I want to ask you to please keep my family safe and sound, that you may fulfill their lives with your purpose and protect and guide them through their life’s journey. 

Give me faith, Heavenly Father, when I wake up in the morning and face the world and not to worry over things, I can't change in any way. I thank you for being home, and listening to my call and for giving me such good advice, when I stumble and fall.

Your number, My Lord, is the only one that answers every time; I never get a busy signal, and never go on voice mail. So thank you, my Lord for listening to my troubles and my sorrow…Good night…. I love You, too, and I'll call again tomorrow.
{Psalm 4:8}  In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment