Saturday, March 3, 2012

God Has Not Forsaken You

Many of you may be feeling discouragement. You may be going through a season of barrenness and frustration and it seems to you that the blessings are all passing you by. I know. I have been there myself. You know you are called, anointed, appointed by God and great things have been prophesied over your life. You have been pregnant forever! You were once rescued from a life of sin and bondage, delivered from addictions, healed from infirmities, restored from an abusive childhood.

You have seen the Glory and Power of God manifested in your life before, yet today you find yourself going through the motions, and secretly wondering why God has forsaken you. Well, I want to tell you that the glory that is about to be revealed in your life is greater than the former! I want to encourage you to believe that the best is yet to come. Princess, your King has not forsaken you!

“I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit; out of the mud and mire;He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.” {Psalm 40:1-3}

No comments:

Post a Comment