Saturday, February 7, 2015

Four Girls and a Lady: First review of the Novel "Do you love me"

Four Girls and a Lady: First review of the Novel "Do you love me": Lizzette Alvarado Hello FGAL readers, I am thrilled with the success of my short novel,



Millie......Just finished reading your book "Do You Love Me? and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I admit it, I cried more than once! I laughed hysterically a few times and at times I wanted like Chef Alfred throw Dr. Jacob tomatoes! Lol. What a wonderful book it was! I was hooked after the first page, i couldn't put it down and I couldn't wait to see what happened next! Unforgettable characters. I love the way you allow us readers to get into the heads of your characters. Thank you for the beautiful, heart warming story and the wonderful sense of humor you brought throughout the story. I can't wait until your next books come out.



Maribel @Cityline Church

No comments:

Post a Comment