Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Daughters

I wrote this on September 29, 2010

I am blessed with 2 lovely daughters and I think I am a different person to each of them and they both connect a different part of who I am.

"Christina"
Who I consider my best friend and can have adult conversations. I often think that we will be old ladies together since I had her young. I believe that now she understands me and values me. And I have learned so much from her. She has thought me to relax and enjoy every moment of my life. She encourages me, corrects me and shows me love and support through hard times. 

"Star",
Whom came after I had experience with her 3 siblings and learned to be more calmer, more grown up and could laugh and be silly with her. And who I can have little girl conversations and be silly with her and rekindle a little girl's life. She is so loving and compassionate, when she  knows I am having an emotional day, she picks up my bible and tells me "here momma talk to GOD. She is a mini me, always wanting to have the last word and complains when things are not in their place.

 I thank you Lord for the most precious gift that are my daughters and their unique personalities and their love.

No comments:

Post a Comment