Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good Triumphs Over Evil


On this day the enemies of the Jews had hoped to overpower them, but now the tables were turned and the Jews got the upper hand over those who hated them. Esther 9:1

I am writing this as my thoughts continues to flow. It is amazing how much is revealed through the Word of God. God has a timing that surpasses human understanding. God speaks directly to the heart, it pierces and penetrates deep into our soul. I got up this morning with a heavy burden in my heart, feeling a bit discouraged and questioning God about certain things that still are not clear to me.  So, I opened my bible and decided to read the Book of Esther again. As I read on and got to chapter 2v19- through chapter 9, I got chills as I understood clearly how the enemies of God surprisingly falls into the trap they make for God's children.  It is evident that God turns the bad/evil that others try to do to us and turns them into victories.  God is always on top of his game, he doesn't let anything slip away. He will use the least person to come to your rescue; it clearly shows it in the life of Modaecai.  As I continued to read, evil was brewing in the shadows of the kings courts led by Haman who had been appointed to the highest position in the kingdom, Haman – was  full of pride, hate and bitterness and he had foolish people around him, he hated the Jews and was plotting to have them removed from the face of the earth and also wanted to get rid of Modaecai because Modaecai knew that he was evil and would not bow down to him so that made  Haman even more furious and more determined to go on with his evil intentions.  

This is what happens to many of us today, when we refuse to be part of a circle of people that are bitter, angry and unforgiving, they turn on you and plot evil against you by speaking and cursing your life.  This is what God was revealing to me this morning and I felt in my spirit that God was telling me “I, the LORD your God would not listen to Balaam but turned the curse into a blessing for you, because I, the LORD your God loves you. {Deuteronomy 23:5} for you have repented and turn to God, so all your sins have been wiped out, and now times of refreshing may come from I, the Lord, YOUR GOD {Acts 3:19} TO GOD BE THE GLORY!! 


You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.{Genesis 50:20}

This book of Esther inspires me in so many ways because God is never named or seen but we can see that God is the invisible force behind the many events taking place in this book, that is how he is in our lives today, always behind the scenes directing His purpose and plan  as it tells us in Romans 8:28 - that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.  Satan is also behind the scenes using his lies to try to ruin God’s plan for me and my family by continuing to use certain “Hamans” to interfere with what God’s is doing, but I know to be still because I have faith that God will continue to deliver me and my love ones and will use anything or anyone like he did in Chapter 6 on behalf of Modecai ; In God's divine power He wouldn't let the king sleep and directed the specific records of Mordecai's loyal help to expose the conspiracy.  God prepared to honor Mordecai and humiliate Haman.  Now that is deep!!!  I was moved immensely by this, I can’t even put into words how humbled I am feeling to know God speaks loud and clear through his scriptures – LOUD AND CLEAR!!  God exposed the evil intentions of Haman against Mordecai and the Jewish people and that is how God exposes those people whose heart is full of un-forgiveness and bitterness through their words and actions against God’s chosen faithful leaders and children. It is a sure thing that if anyone sets themselves up against God and His people, they will fail. Not only did God ministered to me about myself and my family but also about my spiritual family that No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD.  {Isaiah 54:17} It is a continuing battle against the Haman's that are to busy doing more evil and harm, through their words and actions, not realizing that God will turned their evil plans unto their own heads.  I pray God's  mercy and grace will fall upon them and that they will turn away from their wicked ways and repent before it is to late.  So to comfort me, God again reminded me that to be at peace and not allow myself to be distracted with the things that is lurking around me, for You, dear Maribel, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.”{1 John 4:4}

To Conclude: It is a good thing to learn from our mistakes and from the mistakes and bad choices of others.  Let us pray for God to show us the intentions of our hearts and those who we allow into our lives.  Let us not, as Haman, allow pride, anger, and hatred to consume us by being around others who does not align their words and actions with the Word of God.  No matter how high you are or how smart you are, it is wise to surround yourselves not with “yes men or yes women”, but with people who will give you the cold, hard truth even if it hurts. God needs us to always continue to intercede, pray and fast against the Haman’s that are lurking and causing many to fall and rise up against God’s children. Like Esther, prayer  and fasting will cause the fall of the Hamans in our lives and bring victory over the faithful Modecai’s and Esther’s !! 

God Is Our Victory - True Worshippers - Christian Song



Written by Maribel Castillo
April 30, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment