Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fill Me With Your Holy Rain

Heavenly Father, 

Here I am waiting, come and fill this void and emptiness in this dry and barren land; Shine Your light on my darkness!  Oh Lord satisfy and restore my life for I long for You!!  Come and fill my heart with hope; Come and fill my life with love;  Come and fill my soul with strength to carry on because from here the climb is steep, the road is long; Come and fill my days with dreams, Oh Father, empty me of all the empty things that I hold on to and come and fill my heart with you. I’m longing for Your hand to guide me to a place where You can cleanse me with Your Holy Rain. Baptize me once again, I thirst for You.  Lord, for I am incomplete without you. I confess more of You and nothing less. Quench my thirsty soul! Lord, Come and fill my cup again, shower down on me; I need you in my life, I need you like the air that I breathe, You have become the very heart of me, Lord your love has turned my world around… Search me Lord, try my heart, Come and take me now and make me new....So Lord that the world will see you in my life. So come, fill up my heart till I am like you are.....So deep inside of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment