Monday, March 5, 2012

My Self-Worth


My self-worth has been contaminated by the words of my family - my self-worth has been contaminated by the circumstances of my life - my self-worth has been contaminated by my low self-esteem  - my self-worth has been contaminated by the relationships in my life.

But the voice of reason speaks and says: "Before I knew you I ordained you a prophet to the nation". 

I hear the voice of reason but I struggle to allow those words to enter my heart. Again I hear the voice of reason say:  

You are “fearfully and wonderfully made”, and again I can’t grasp this concept. 

The contamination of my self-worth has become the detection in my life, but again He speaks to me and says: "I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me."

He begins to ask me: 

"How can you allow the word of those that do not know the numbers of hair on your head to shape who you are? How can you believe the words of those who have not sacrificed for you as I have dictated your destiny".  How can you believe the words of those who do not know your beginning from your end and allow them to become your refuge? How can you believe the words of those that have not shown you the mercy, grace and love that I continue to show you and allow them to be the foundation of your life?" 

"I tell you in my word “my people perish because of lack of knowledge.” I am letting you know; no person on earth can put a price on your worth because they did not create you. Your worth is far above what all can see. I created you for my Kingdom. I created you to do great and mighty things. I created you to add to my Kingdom. I created you in my image and what I have created there is no mistake. I say to thee, choose this day to walk with your head held high knowing who you are in Christ Jesus, the daughter and son of the Most High God. And you are worthy of all the promises I have spoken over your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment