Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Precious Grandson, Xavier

My Precious Grandson, Xavier

I can still remember like it was yesterday, the excitement, the anticipation to welcome into the world my first grandson Xavier. I remember as his father strolled him into the nursery, He was letting us all know HE WAS HERE !! yelling from the top of his lungs, it was Precious as a bundle of happiness !! My heart pounded with love, a new love, a special love....

I remember when I held him for the first time, still smelling as if he was still in his birth sack. WOW, what joy, how amazing that out of my womb I had a precious daughter, Christina, and now she who was giving me a precious gift ...a Grandson....Xavier !! 

I remember his first walk, his first words, the excitement to hear him call me WELA...it was a celebration, a new role for me ..wow " small WELA...and now 15 years later.....he is becoming a young man , a young man exploring who he is....

I thank GOD for allowing me to live this time with him and enjoying everyday of his life and that I will be able to be part of finding his purpose as a MAN out for Gods heart.


Xavier~~ I love You forever !!
 

Lives are woven with change and your life will be no different, but you may count on my love and prayers. May you live according to God's Word, glorifying Him in all that you do and say, gaining His richest blessings to help
you keep your feet in a good path.
 

May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and give you His peace by granting you a desire for His Word that causes you to make what He says the food and drink of your life, with the result being that your path grows brighter and brighter. 

May God grant you a love for His fellowship that causes you to continually seek His face according to His Word through His Son, Jesus the Christ. 

May His presence be your joy and His grace be your strength all the days of your life, and as you discover the truths bound up in the fact that He is our only true joy, may you find that you are complete in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment