Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Prayer and Curse Breaker


“Dear Heavenly Father,

Forgive me of my rebellion.  That is what has caused the demonic spirits to enter into my heart and mind and home.  Lord, I confess the sin of holding anger, bitterness, resentment and hatred in my life and heart.  I accept that Christ died on the cross so I could be free from demonic oppression, but I also understand it is my responsibility to renounce the activity that brought them in my life to begin with.  Lord, I admit I need your help and I accept your mercy.  Thank you for allowing me the power to pray in the name of your dear Son, Jesus.  Amen.”

Curse Breaker:
In the name of Jesus, I renounce the spirit of rebellion, anger, hatred, bitterness, resentment, un-forgiveness, lust and power.  I know by giving these spirits entry into my life I have allowed other spirits to enter.  I renounce the spirit of fear, confusion and spiritual blindness on both of my family bloodlines in the generations leading all the way back to Adam.

I Bind the Principalities over:(your specific location___________________________ powerless to control me or my family.  I break my vow and covenants known or unknown by my actions and words.  I have given my life to Jesus Christ and have accepted His blood to cover my sins.  He has set me free from all powers of the occult.

In the name of Jesus, I formally renounce and break any and every blood or word covenant I made to any demonic entity specifically:(list the ones you know)________________________.  I ask that the Lord bind them with the powers above and beneath them to the spirit of Balak and send them to the place where the Lord will give me justice.

As the Lord is breaking and releasing me from these demonic pacts and covenants, I accept and receive His forgiveness.  The spirit of guilt, condemnation, depression and suicide must leave my presence now in the name of Jesus.

I accept and receive the Holy Spirit to fill me in all the places that the enemy had control over in the past.  I accept that I am a new creature in Christ.  As I am growing in Him, I trust and depend on the Lord to be my strength.  Lord, give me the POWER to forgive those who have hurt, used, abused and offended me. I pray that you bless them with the knowledge and wisdom that you are imparting to my spirit right now.

Heal all my wounds with your glory light and seal and protect my mind, body, soul, spirit, heart and attitude, home and family with the blood of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment