Monday, March 5, 2012

Joshua

This was written on December 15, 2011

I have been blessed with 4 wonderful children. But today, I will be sharing of my youngest of my boys. Twenty four years ago today, the doctors told me that I was never going to bear more children, but that was man speaking, but God had other plans so on December 15, 1987 “Joshua Juan Lopez” was born. Today, Joshua turns 24 years old and for me it has been 24 years of great happiness and joy that he has brought into my life. I have seen throughout his 24 years from a young hot tempered little boy into a compassionate, loving, caring, faithful, responsible, handsome and God fearing young man. His wisdom is beyond his age. He is a phenomenal son, caring brother, cool uncle and a faithful friend. I love him to pieces and beyond. I pray God’s blessings over him today and everyday of his life and wish him the best, and the happiest BIRTHDAY today. Happy Birthday papas !!

No comments:

Post a Comment