Friday, March 2, 2012

Don't Let Your Dreams Be Dreams

Stop stopping yourself. Stop holding yourself back.

Yes, the world throws all sorts of difficult challenges your way. And you can find a way to transcend every one of them. Yet you must choose to do so. You must make the commitment, deep within yourself, to live with richness and purpose and fulfillment.

Many events, people and situations will challenge you and impede your progress. However, the only limitations that can stop you completely are the limitations you place on yourself.

See that the doubts and limiting beliefs are of no use to you. Choose to simply and effortlessly let them go, just like that. Your dreams are calling to you right now, calling for you to begin living them in this very moment. Stop holding yourself back, and let yourself be all you know you can be. God knows you personally and he had already crafted a plan even before you were born. A dream especially made just for you!

Father,  once I had such big dreams, so much anticipation of the future. Now it seems it is a distance dream.   Where is your plan for my life? You have told us that without vision, we perish. So, Father in heaven, knowing that I can ask You to deposit in my mind and heart that particular dream, the special vision You have for my life.  Father and along with the dream, will You give me whatever graces, patience, and stamina it takes to see the dream through to fruition.  I want to trust You enough to follow even if you lead along new paths.  I know that habit patterns that seem cozy nests from the inside, from Your vantage point may be prison cells.  Lord, if you break down any prisons of mine before I can see the stars and catch the vision, then, Lord, begin the process now. I Trust you God, to make your ways my ways, and I thank you for all that you do, from now through eternity. In the Name that is above all other names, the name through which every knee will bow, and claim that Jesus Christ is Lord forever and ever.   I wait in joyous expectation. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment