Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thirsty

Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them {John 7:37& 38} For I will pour water upon them that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground; I will pour out my spirit upon their seed and my blessings upon their offspring.” {Isaiah 44:3}.....Jesus is the source of the living water . The flow goes from him to us, and then out from us to others and it is a refreshing, thirst-quenching oasis of life.

We thank you and praise you, O God, that however we may thirst, whatever we may need to satisfy our souls, you offer it freely and abundantly in Christ, so we drink deep of the living water and, as we draw from your wells, we seek to pass the cup to others who, like us, who are thirsty for your grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment