Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blessed and given a Unique Job

For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.{ Psalm 139:13-16}

We as women are blessed and given a unique job, given to us by a Creator who is so perfect and loving, that he chose us to do this thing–to nurture–in order that things grow, life is worth living and the world is well. How beautiful when we smile on the task we’ve been given by our Heavenly Father and allow Him to use us to give birth to His favorite part of creation–his children! I believe that all children are a gift from God. Life begins at conception, and unborn babies have a right to life and should be nurtured and loved and as {Proverbs 22:6}says, "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Do this for your children's sakes but more than that, do it for Christ's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment