Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Prayer - Full Armor of God

I would like to share the following prayer that has helped me visualize putting on the Armor of God. These are not words to simply say, but to believe to live by.

Dear Lord, 
I come before you today to put on the spiritual armor that you have so graciously provided for your daughters. First, I put on the Belt of Truth, buckled securely around my waist, for it is Your truth that sets me free. I then put on the Breastplate of Righteousness that covers my heart and emotions and shows I am in right standing with You. My feet are shod in the preparation of the Gospel of Peace, and I take those feet and I bring peace and love, not anger and discord where I walk this day. I take hold of the Shield of Faith and use it to quench every fiery arrow the devil may fire at me, and I take the Sword of the Spirit, which is your precious and powerful Word and I use it to pierce through the enemy’s wicked plans. For Your Word states, all I must do is submit myself to You, and tell the devil to flee, and he must go. I choose to follow You this day and everyday of my life, my Heavenly King. May I serve You with joy and perseverance, living boldly and lovingly as Your faithful daughter. In Jesus’ Mighty Name, I pray, Amen.

Ladies, we can be victorious. Let's us raise our swords and stand for our King

No comments:

Post a Comment