Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Your Roses

I thank you Lord, Lord for the roses and thorns you have placed in my life...

His Roses are so beautiful but the thorns in my life make me feel like I just want to hide...His Roses smell so sweet though I’m crying from the thorns Lord, your love keeps me right by your side.

My Plea: As I walk through the garden, I stumble and fall, Lord, give me roses, with no thorns at all, I want only the blessings Lord please find a way..Then your love picks me up, and faith helps me say…

Praise Refrain: Your Roses are so beautiful and your thorns in my life, Keep my heart overflowing with praise Oh Lord, how great, how marvelous ----
I’ll walk with you all of my days

HIS Answer: Then He smiles at me, my child can’t you see, My cross and my crown have just set you free You want only the blessings, child, I hear you pray
My love lifts you up, my grace helps you say…

My Response: Let me praise you, O Lord and answer your call I’ll carry your roses, thorns and all As I look at your face, Lord, please help me bring all my love to the cross, my voice raised to sing…

No comments:

Post a Comment