Friday, February 1, 2013

My Prayer




Heavenly Father, 

I have chosen the way of your truth. I have set my eyes towards the heavens where you sit in the Glory of your Majesty.  When I speak of your Word it comes out like a torrent of light burning within me an out-pour of worship. Your presence submerges my spirit to surrender at your feet with tears of joy while your hand cleanses me of all impurities of sin.  As your Glory is upon me, it is no longer me but YOU in me. My heart feels the greatness of your love, a love that covers all of my transgression. Your manifestation removed the blindness in my eyes, to see beyond the human eye; it unveiled my mind and filled me with understanding; it released my voice from silence to speak Your truth that would set others free.  

As I kept my eyes closed, You called me by my name and said do not fear, for your process has not been in vane. I have prepared you to be by my side to fight in the battlefield in the heavenly realms. The trumpets are sounding; the angels are calling out the armies from the north, south, east and west, from the top of the mountains to the bottom of the valley. There is no more time to waste, look around you, look to your right and to your left; my people are perishing for lack of understanding. It is time for my church to wake up and stand against the ruler of this world, against the power of darkness in the heavenly realms. My Word is your Sword which is in your spirit, my Truth is your belt around your waist, my Righteousness is your breastplate, my Gospel of peace is already fitted under your feet, my Salvation is the helmet that covers your mind; My faith is the shield that will cover you from doubt.  
In My name I have given you Power and Authority, use it for I will be with you until the end of time. 

Written by Maribel
February 1, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment